October 26, 2009

Good Morning!

Well this morning I am going to choose to have a positive disposition. I return to work with probably a mountain full of things to do. I am sure we will have shipment to do and I need to do alot of things as well. But I will take it all in stride. I had a vision of my ideal life and I am determind to have it! I work from home from the hours of 8-2 with additional hours once Maddy is asleep. I have healthy snacks waiting for her when she comes home and we hang out before she has homework to do. I work in my design studio where I create, sew and get inspired. Joe and I have two more kids on the way and I am almost done with nursing school. Life is great! And it will be a reality shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...