June 15, 2012

Should I settle?


I'm honestly starting to settle on becoming a size 10 instead of a size 4. Is that bad? Right now I'm a snug size 16 on bottom and a loose 18 on top. I have given up the scale though. It's truly counter productive. I think I've said it here before that you can't take a scale to a dressing room to try on that size 4. I will occasionally hop on the scale to see "how things are going" but then I regret it because it never gives me a number I want to see!

So with that being said I will continue to use my clothing to gauge my success. My focus this week is to get in 8 glasses of water per day. Why this is such a challenge I will never know because I enjoy drinking water. I don't have to "doctor" it up with Crystal light or fruit juice. I do have to have it filtered though.

Have you ever settled during your weight loss journey? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...