August 3, 2012

Still trudging along

I'm still neck deep in my 21 day challenge. I have to admit I missed the last two days but I plan on getting back on track tomorrow.

Tomorrow is also grocery day for me and I plan on getting more fruits and veggies. Staples that I typically pass on because I'm so hooked on convenience foods. I've got to learn how to make dishes that are more veggie heavy and easy to make yet are delicious. I'm not a vegetable eater by any means but I must embrace them if I'm going to make any weight loss progress.

Do you know of any websites that have delicious veggie recipes? I'm taking baby steps folks. I cringe at the thought of having more veggies than meat but I must overcome that. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...