August 2, 2009

In the beginning


Well this is the first installment of my journey to...The ME I want to be...

I am so tired of being fat! I am so tired of not being consistent with getting in shape. I want to be happy with the person i see in the mirror and I am not. Maddy will be 5 this week and she is slowly creeping into obesity! I have got to stop the madness...I can just scream! I need to get a handle on my life and I need to do so now! I am at the helm of possibly getting the kate spade store manager job and i am so stressed. I need to really chill out and enjoy the ride but i am overwhelmed.

I have got to start today! A customer came in the store yesterday and told me of this fabulous clothing company j. McLauglin...OMG I love their clothes!!! where the hell have i been? this brand has been around for a while and I did not even know it! Well their clothes are really affordable and I want to be able to wear them but I am too fat!

So my goal is to get back in shape, eat healthier, get down to my goal size of a size 6 and life the full happy life that i want to live! I have to learn to be happy with me and well that may be a long process but since i have my new blog I am sure I will get there!

So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...