August 8, 2009

Well it was bound to happen

Yesterday Maddy called me FAT! I was so upset...inside of course. I really have to do something but it is like I am stuck. I dont want to lose weight for fear of attention but I want to lose weight because I am tired of being fat! I keep avoiding that damn diet and I wonder why I got caught up in it to begin with. I have to really sit down and figure the shit out!

But anyway. Joe and I really need to do something because we are slowly killing ourselves and we cant do that to maddy. She deserves to have both mommy and daddy there for her. Not to mention we need to be more fit and slender to be a much better role model for her.

So tonight at least what is left of it I am going to make the promise to myself to read and understand that damn diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...