February 20, 2012

New Motivation

I have to say that I'm so motivated by my progress that I had to share it with you. While everyone knows I want to lose weight and fit into my fashionable Friday outfits, that motivation was not enough for me to stick to my plan.

One of my MANY goals for 2012 was to work out AT LEAST 3 times per week come rain or shine, or anything. I'm so proud to say that I stuck to my goal this week. And my motivator now...was knowing that I'm working toward eliminating my chronic back pain. Who would have thought that PAIN is a more powerful motivator than striving to wear a size 4 kate spade dress.

My breasts are the bane of my existence. I can never get comfortable because of them. I can't even lay on my stomach if I wanted to. We won't even talk about how difficult it is to do a push up or jumping jacks (black eyes, just joking)! Ugh!

I feel so accomplished by working out 3 times this past week. So my goal this week will be to work out 4 times. My ultimate goal is to workout out 5 to 6 days per week. I select a variety of workouts so I don't get bored with a typical routine. Not to mention it prevents plateau so my body doesn't get used to a typical workout.

I've started this week with a great start working out 2 out of 2 days! Yay. Who would have thought knowing that the constant gnawing pain in my upper back was all that I needed to motivate me to MOVE!

What motivates you to move? Do you prefer to workout in the morning or in the evening or throughout the day? Post below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...