March 1, 2012

Lose It!

Have you heard of this app? I had it on my iPhone and then when I upgraded to the 4S I didn't add it back to my phone until I found out there was something special about it.

I was reading online the wonders that is Lose it. What sold me was that the app allows you to scan barcodes and it will populate the nutrition information regarding that item! What the heck!?!?! I have an extremely hard time tracking what I eat. Call me lazy or whatever you want I just can't sit down and write out what I ate. Just like I can't sit down and plan out what I need to eat. I try really I do. But I just have a really hard time. I have to say that on average I track my foods 4 times out of a week. Not too bad.

So are you good about tracking your foods for the day? If so what are your methods? Post below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...