November 4, 2013

Mediocre to Marvelous: How do you do it?


Today's installation of M to M is more of a question than a strategy, plan, or recap. I'm having a very difficult time with changing up how I normally do things.

For example, when I am faced with a challenging decision I tend to avoid it until I MUST face it. Another example and one that is more weight loss related is when I'm stressed I tend to go to sleep (avoid) or even eat (not so much anymore but on occasion) but what I really would love to do is exercise to alleviate that stress. I don't know, jumping into bed seems more appealing than lacing up the sneaks. I do this unconsciously. It's just not my go-to stress reliever, with that being said...

How do you basically reprogram yourself to become the self you want to become? Did that make sense? I sure hope so.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...