August 8, 2010

I'm angry and I am not sure why

So I am angry I guess at my current situation. I know I need to channel that energy into a more positive energy and let go of what is making me angry. I know why I am angry and it is just petty and childish and I need to just focus on losing this weight instead of worry about someone or something.

I just bought the book by Jillian Michaels. I might have posted this alright so forgive me for my mindless moment. I am hoping this book is good and it helps me to take time (1 year to be exact) to get my act together and really focus on living a healthier lifestyle with weight loss as the by-product.

I really made a commitment this time. I took some really uh, scary "before" pictures. I have to say I have a treasure trove of before pictures but I took pictures with my phone of me in my underwear. One word "Scary." That picture will be revealed when I reach my half way mark or when I reach my goal weight. Not sure yet.

So I also created an inspiration board. I feel that will give me the motivation to stay on track. I currently have jcrew photos. I plan on adding pictures of j mac clothes, lilly, milly and lululemon atheltica. Since I want to become a runner

Stay focused!
e.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...