August 8, 2010

Motivation

Okay so my younger brother called me today to let me know that he and his girlfriend got engaged this week. He also informed me that the wedding was going to be about this time next year. Well what better reason to embark on my 100 pound journey than to have an excuse to get a pretty dress! So I am debating whether or not I want to make my own dress or if I want a dress like a ck bradley, lilly, milly, jmac...im not sure but I know I will need a new wardrobe if I am going to attend the wedding with my new body!

So his advise was to start the P90X series from beachbody.com. I have Chalean Extreme so I am going to do that instead. And starting tomorrow, er today I am going to start walking...OUTSIDE! My ultimate goal...to run on a daily basis. Experience what runner's high is like. I am sure it will far surpass those cravings of bad foods! I also want to do yoga about 2 times per week.

I know I will need to take multivitamins daily. I am going to read Jillian Michaels' new book about incorporating all aspects of weight loss into one program in order to lose the weight AND keep it off! So join me in my journey to the Me I want to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...