October 10, 2011

Another facet of me

Hello all. I hope you had a great weekend! I have to say visiting Magic Kingdom on it's 40th birthday didn't disappoint. The fireworks were amazing and we were able to score a commemorative park map only given out on that day! Would you believe I did an ebay search for the 40 anniversary guide map and found this auction listing! Holy Smokes! Can you believe that? Um we got our map for FREE from the cast member at the front gate. I never found my bracelet and I looked and looked. Oh well.

So I wanted to talk about another facet of becoming the Me I want to Be. While my blog up until this point primarily focused on my weight loss journey, the road to becoming the person I want to be is more than just weight loss. The next big challenge for me are my finances. It's a part of my life that keeps me up or prevents me from going to sleep because just like weight loss I can't seem to control myself. So I'm putting myself out there letting you know that I am a hot mess when it comes to my finances. My journey to improve my finances will begin with my attempt to save a portion of my paycheck. I am working on a long term plan. Can you say...Challenging? Well we'll see how things go.

Happy Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...