October 17, 2011

At the end of the day isn't it really about inches lost?

Hi everyone. I know it's been a long while since I've posted anything. I hope you're lives are going well. Mine has been a series of uphill and downhill struggles. But I cope...I guess like most of us do. Lately, well honestly for the last few months I've been pretty discouraged with my weight loss progress.

I'm discouraged because while I've lost weight the inches haven't gone anywhere.Then I thought to myself...If I could just lose the inches I don't think losing the weight is that important.  I made a half hearted attempt at isometric resistance training and didn't stick with it. I find it very hard to stick with a weight loss program or regime.

How about you? Have you been successful with an exercise regime? What do you do to stick to a regime? I am having an unbelievably hard time sticking to something because I don't see results fast enough.

What's a girl to do? I hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...