December 14, 2011

Who inspires you?

Hello all.
Cavalier blogger here wondering who inspires you? I'm still having a time with motivation that I am going to look for inspiration to trigger the motivation. Does that make sense?

Well the tonight they showed the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and I watched it again. Did you watch it? Oddly enough I felt motivated and proud to be a woman. Is that crazy? Hey listen I'm trying to grab my inspiration anywhere I can. The choice of music was incredible. Why? Because I was compelled to get up and dance and join the party. Jay-Z, Kanye West, Maroon 5, and Nicki Minaj was the music line-up...how can you resist? Well I know I couldn't I had to bust a move! ;-)

{via}

So when the fashion show ended I thought...hey I'm up might as well start my new workout regime. I found this workout last night so I figured I would do it because it is basic and quick! I have to start really slow since I've been out of the workout loop for over a month probably two come to think of it. If you're looking to start a simple to do workout check out Downtownn on tumblr.

{via}

Finally, after months of feeling down and less than I'm starting to see a spark again. Have you seen your spark? Let me know. Happy Holidays!!!

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a great workout. I think I will be giving it a go.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...