July 17, 2012

I want to change my blog name

I've been pretty absent here on this blog because I've been blogging over at my lifestyle blog Shop Girl Speaks. It's a bit of this and that happening in my life. I have to admit when I first started this blog I thought the name was catchy and it really summed up how I felt about myself at the time. Well times change and I'm honestly tired of my blog name. When I read it, it makes me feel like I'm always hopeful to be that person but will NEVER BE that person. Does that make sense? In my heart I know I will achieve my weight and inch loss in time. How long who knows but I truly believe I WILL achieve my goal. With that being said I would like to change the name to something more direct and positive like... "The ME I'm GONNA be!" Sounds better don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...