July 14, 2012

Weight Loss Inspiration: Charlotte Siems

I'm still struggling with my weight, that is nothing new. While I haven't been motivated to do much I haven't gotten to the point of totally giving up. From time to time I get motivated from other people's success at their weight loss journey one person for me has been Charlotte Siems. Charlotte has lost over 100 pounds with T-Tapp!!!

I have to admit I find that when I'm completely discouraged I'll watch this video and somehow it sparks a little motivation in me. She is probably the only weight loss success story that makes me feel that if she can do it so can I. I'm not sure why because she is the mother of 12 and our life stories other than weight loss are different, but something about her journey speaks to me. See the video below.





Who motivates you?

2 comments:

  1. Charlotte is my heroine and inspiration too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her! I know this sounds cheesy but I want to do EXACTLY what she did to see if it will yield the same results for me. Gotta save the pennies for the T-Tapp system. Thanks taking time to comment!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...