December 27, 2012

Green Tea: Yay or Nay?


For the past 3 weeks I've been drinking green tea. I don't know if you're like how I used to be and hated the thought of drinking green tea. I'm not sure what has come over me but I now LOVE green tea! I'm thinking what changed my mind might be listening to Paul McKenna every night before bed. I have to say it's made a difference.

I've found several websites that can't prove the tea's specific benefits but I can tell you the changes I've experienced:

Makes me regular
I don't feel as bloated
Seems to soothe acid reflux/burning in my stomach
Soothed my sore throat
Loosen up mucus
A nice companion to a sweet treat

I drink it straight. No sweeteners or milk. I just love it. I drink Celestial Seasonings Green Tea. I microwave filtered water in Pyrex glass measuring cup and then pour it over the tea bag. I keep the tea bag in my cup as I drink and never remove it. The box suggests removing it after steeping for 2-3 minutes. You do what you prefer?

If you've tried it, drink it, or hate it, let me know your thoughts on how it tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...