December 26, 2012

Workspace Wednesday: My obsession

I have to admit while there are bloggers out there that blog about home interiors I'm obsessed with home offices. I'm such a voyeur when it comes to home offices or craft spaces. Don't get me wrong I love a white kitchen like the next person but home offices makes me weak at the knees.

I'm in the process of revamping my home office. I'm selling as well as clearing out all my ribbon and craft supplies and storing them in my walk-in closet. Since I'm changing careers I need to change my workspace.
Here are a few things I want for my office space:
White Desk
Simple & Minimal decor
Small loveseat
Space to do exercise

Here is the desk I want:
I like this workspace but the office chair looks a bit uncomfortable. I'm still on the prowl for a comfortable, ergonomic, stylish office chair. Let me know if you have any preferences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...