December 31, 2012

Paul McKenna


You may have noticed that I've mentioned Paul McKenna's name a couple times since I've been back. Have you heard of him? Well he guarantees he can make you thin. While the title "I Can Make You Thin" seems pretty bogus I still bought the book. I know I'm crazy! I actually bought the book over a year ago and only started using his "system" this past September. I thought to myself, nothing else has worked with this weight loss situation why not give this a try!

I'm proud to say that it does work!! You read that right! It does!! Now before you leave my blog to head over to Amazon or your local bookstore (thinking I have such a strong influence on you..) there are some things you need to know.

Warning caps are coming... YOU WILL NOT LOSE THE WEIGHT FAST! Gasp!!! But you WILL lose weight. I've lost over 7 pounds since I started listening to his CD back in September. I know that is not alot, but I haven't changed anything else. I wanted to prove this dude wrong. Looks like he proved me wrong. Darn foiled again!

Here's a basic run down, Read the book first (it only takes a 1-2 hours). Follow the four golden rules in the book:

Golden Rules:

1. When you're hungry, EAT
2. EAT WHAT YOU WANT, not what you think you should
3. Eat CONSCIOUSLY and enjoy every mouthful
4. When you think you are full, STOP eating

That's it! Well he also asks you to listen to the CD that is enclosed every night for 2 weeks. I personally think you should listen to it every night for as long as you're actively losing weight. I personally listen to it while I'm falling asleep. He said its best when you do. I can tell you that my thoughts toward food are different. I don't eat every bite on my plate and I crave healthy foods. I think twice about eating junk foods. I can tell you that since I've been listening to his CD I haven't had the remote desire to eat McDonalds! That's saying alot because I was a Quarter Pounder with Cheese junkie!

Have you tried it? or any other self hypnosis system? I would love to hear about it! Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...