January 23, 2012

Affirmations

I just finished attending a Twitter party. It was such an uplifting and enjoyable experience I will have to attend them more often. Attending that "party" had me thinking about my future and how I "see" myself. I   decided that 2012 was going to be MY YEAR! I was going to accomplish those goals I mentioned in a previous post. The problem is how do I begin.

I read in one of my many self-help books about the power of positive thinking and affirmations. Also the saying "If you believe it you can achieve it." To change your mindset you have to start with daily prayer or affirmation. You may not "believe" it at first but saying it enough times over and over you soon will.

I've listed my daily affirmations in my journal and I plan on reading them every morning when I wake up, midday, and every evening before I go to bed. That is the suggested minimum amount of times you should read your affirmations.

My question of the day is...Do you believe you can change your mindset and achieve your goals with affirmations or prayers? Please post your experience below. I would love to hear about it. Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...