January 20, 2012

Fashionable Friday: Tan is Glam

Today's post was inspired by my blog friend Jane. I love her Fashionable Friday posts because she uses clothes found in her own closet! I think that is awesome! I took the liberty of going through my closet and I found an Ann Taylor dress I bought probably 10 years ago but never wore. It still has the tags on it!




It's a size 14 so being able to wear this dress in a few months is a reality! I bought this dress on clearance and I even had matching red & white striped sandals which I bought a half size too small. I no longer own them because they never fit my feet quite right. So I made a collage showing what I would pair with this dress. What do you think? Have you shopped your closet lately? Have a great weekend!

Ann Taylor Dress accessories

Kate Spade striped jacket, $478
Pretty Ballerinas ballerina shoes, $245
American Apparel metallic clutch, $46
Rope earrings
TopShop leopard scarve, $32

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...