January 5, 2013

Lots of work to do

Happy Sunday!

Yesterday I participated in a #blogbrunch discussion on Twitter. The topic was Branding 101 for your blog. Wow my head is still spinning! Have you participated in a Twitter party? Well let me tell you I wasn't prepared like I thought I was. I should have had my answers prepared like the guidelines suggested. Anyway, I took away quite a bit of useful information from other bloggers.

One of my problems is that I can never settle on a design or even the name of my blog. Although I'm much happier with my new name than I was with my old. With that being said you'll still see my posts about my weight loss journey, but I will also include what inspires me and how to I can improve myself instead of the typical ranting and complaining. Ha, ha I'm sure some of you will be happy not to hear me whine.

If you want to take your blog to the next level and learn more on how to improve your blog check out Blog Brunch website and Facebook page. I'm bound and determined that 2013 will be a much better year than these previous years. Are you with me? Do you agree that 2013 is YOUR year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...