January 25, 2013

Weight loss Progress



Happy Friday!!

I've postponed my Fashionable Friday post so I can post my weight loss updates. I won't do it every week but maybe once a month. Since I'm doing the T-Tapp 60 day Challenge I wanted to be able to see where I've started and where I'll end up. I've been keeping track of my progress on my iPad in the Notes app. I like taking my iPad to gym so I can catch up on my soaps and shows while I'm on the treadmill. I figured since I have my iPad with me I can record my progress there as well.

Here goes:

Goal Measurements:
Bust: 36" 
Waist: 29"
Hips: 39"

December 15, 2012
Bust: 50.5"
Waist: 44.5"
Hips: 47

January 20, 2013
Bust: 49"
Waist: 43.5"
Hips: 46

So I've lost a total of 3.5" in 1 month and from December to January it was strictly following the principles of Paul McKenna's book and nothing else.

Inches left to lose:
Bust: 13"
Waist: 14.5"
Hips: 7"

I personally like tracking inch loss instead of weight loss. My philosophy is that the number on the scale will not determine if I'll be able to fit into those size 8 skinny jeans or not. Plus 34.5" is a more attainable number than 100 pounds! Don't cha think!?! How's your progress going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...