January 20, 2013

@TTappWorkout 60 Day Challenge



After much consideration I've decided to join the T-Tapp 60 Day Challenge. Last year I was unable to join because I found out about it too late. I promised myself that the following year I would join so I'm going for it. There are various categories available.

I'm going to join the Under 50, More to Lose category since I have more than 4 dress sizes to lose. I'm presently a loose size 18 and I would like to be a 6 by the end of the year. My goal is to lose 4 dress sizes by the end of the challenge which would put me at a size 10. Just in time for Easter! It would be a dream to walk into church on Easter Sunday wearing a size 10 Lilly Pulitzer dress!

My plan of action will be to do the following:

14 day Bootcamp
Non T-Tapp days do 30-45 minutes on the treadmill
Follow the God-made/ManMade eating plan.

Want to join me? T-Tapp will change your life!

Remember when I told you about Charlotte Siems? She did T-Tapp. Here's her story.

Learn more about T-Tapp.
Follow T-Tapp on Twitter.
{via}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...