January 31, 2013

Gotta change

I hope your week is going well. Mine is filled with deadlines and figure drawings. Ah the joys of school! So I mentioned in a previous post that I was going to join the T-Tapp 60 Day Challenge. Unfortunately my knee doesn't want to participate. I haven't mentioned it here but back in September my knee became really swollen and never really went back to normal size. It snap, crackles, and pops like the cereal and I have to take it easy with certain exercises. So I'm going to for go doing the boot camp and do the basic workout plus.

My new routine will look like this:

3x a week T-Tapp Basic Workout Plus
2x a week Beginner's Yoga
2-4x a week walking on the treadmill

I've also celebrated a milestone this week...I'm down in the teens!!! I've been hovering in the 220's for a while and I've finally made it to the teens!! Yay!! How did I lose it you ask? I've lowered my caloric intake, pack my lunch, and I drink tea and alot of water. My new go to drink is Ginger Tea by Yogi Tea. Have you had that? It is delish! It has peppermint and BLACK PEPPER in it! Who woulda thunk it huh? I'm still listening to Paul McKenna every night and it continues to reinforce my new mindset.

How's you're journey progressing? Post below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...