September 23, 2013

Mediocre to Marvelous Mondays

Hello folks! I wanted to introduce you to my new post series Mediocre to Marvelous. For so long I've lived a pretty mediocre life, I pretty much existed and not doing much "living." My new found weight loss (I've just begun, just you wait) has really made me think about how I can change my mundane lifestyle to the life I've always wanted.


M to M will be my take on how I get motivated to move from mediocre to marvelous. It will be a series of baby steps but it's the baby steps that truly gets us to our goals. Monday's may feature just a quote or an accomplishment that I feel has moved me one step closer to marvelous. I encourage you to do the same. If you're in a place where you don't want to be...think to yourself, how can you get one step closer to marvelous. It may take a bit of soul searching folks but you can do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...