September 20, 2013

Fashionable Friday: A small victory

I have a small victory to announce. I'm a sucker for striped boat neck tops and I purchased a cute kelly green striped one from Ann Taylor Loft in Spring 2009 with the hope that I would fit it by Fall 2009. Well that didn't happen.

Last week I was feeling a bit confident, you know since I was now able to wear a size 16 skinny jean. I thought to myself let me see if that green top I bought a while back fit, and it did!!!! When I originally purchased it the arms and chest were too tight. Not snug, TIGHT! Taking it off was like trying to peel myself out of a wetsuit. Below is a picture of the top.

Ann Taylor Loft Green top
I paired the top with my really dark denim skinny jean from Old Navy and my gold Kate Spade loafer. I'm not quite ready to post any selfies but once I am I will post a pic here on the blog. Have you had a fashion victory this week? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...