September 30, 2013

Weight Loss Progress: September recap

Hey there! Since September is over I wanted to update you on my weight loss progress.
September I have to say was good. I lost 4 pounds almost 5 and I lost 3 inches. I focused more on eating low carb, specifically Atkins. My mindset was a bit stronger. I took more time to make better choices than last month. I'm not at my best though. I had days where I ate breads and a couple sugary drinks, plus I had fast food. I can say the days that I had fast food was due to poor planning. I think that is what it always boils down to.

I learned this month that planning is truly essential and that packing food for my day is crucial. Another setback I would say I had was consuming hydrogenated oils. I honestly didn't realize it until my teacher pointed it out. I learned that non-dairy creamer is just OIL partially hydrogenated oil. Yuck! I honestly never gave it a second thought. It wasn't intentional I just didn't think of it only because I normally don't have coffee. My school library is "generous" enough to provide coffee for sleep deprived students and there were several mornings that I helped myself to free coffee. Now that I'm informed I've put several packets of Yogi green tea and ginger tea in my purse. I can go to any drive thru and get a free cup of hot water.

I keep track of my progress on my iPad and I log my weight almost everyday. I log my inches once a month.

Just a quick background on my goal:
I plan to be a size 10 by Thanksgiving. Size 10 by J.Crew standards since they are my favorite clothing brand.

J.Crew size 10
Bust: 37.5"
Waist: 30"
Hips: 40"

My current measurements:
Bust: 48"
Waist: 42"
Hips: 45.5"

I didn't achieve a size 14 like I planned, but fortunately I'm not discouraged. It's my goal for October. How did you do in September? What are your goals for October? Leave your link below so I can check it out!

We're going to have an Outstanding October!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...