July 16, 2011

Another pound and inspiration

Hello everyone! I am proud to announce that I lost another pound!!! I'm now down to 231 pounds! Its been so long. I am so happy!!! I am now only 2 pounds away from my first milestone weight which is 229 lbs! I'm so happy! Now that I'm down to a weight that is motivating me to lose more. I thought I would search the web for some dresses to motivate me. In my search I found an article about a remarkable inspiring woman who lost 112 pounds and just won the Miss South Carolina pageant!

Her name is Bree Boyce. She is truly an inspiration!!! She lost her weight the old fashion way. Eating right and exercising. I was especially inspired because she would wake up at 5:30am to work out!!!! I can barely wake up at 7:00am for work! Anyway, she's really motivated me to get off my butt and get moving! I have been wanting to become a runner for the longest time because I think it would help me not only lose the weight but help me manage the stress in my life. That is one activity I want to be addicted to! I can start tonight when I go back to the gym. It's been 2 months since I've visited the good ole gymnasium. You know it's sad that I belong to not one but two gyms and I can barely make it to either of them. Well that is going to change tonight.

Another woman who currently inspires me is Catherine Middleton. I mean she is just stunning and I don't use that word for alot of people. This commoner has truly brought class to the royal family. I have to admit I don't get tired of viewing pictures of her and her smart sense of style.

Here are pictures of a couple of Lilly dresses I wouldn't mind seeing in my closet...



So I found the right opportunity this evening and headed straight to the gym! I did 15 mins on the treadmill and I did a mini version of the C25K program in those 15 mins. I think I am going to need to train 6 days a week to really get the blood pumping and the pounds melting. I did upper body weight training today. So tomorrow it will be all about the cardio. I am going to do weight training 3 days a week and cardio 3 days. I am still debating doing Chalean Extreme. I think I may stick to the gym for a while until I get bored with it. I'm curious to see how my body will change doing the Atkins Diet with exercise instead of just doing the diet by itself. I will keep you posted. I will also post before pictures when I am more comfortable publishing them online.

Tell me what you are doing. What motivates you? Is a style icon you like to follow or want to dress like? Post it in the comments! Good luck with YOUR journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...