July 11, 2011

Check in!

Well this post is going to be pretty brief. I wanted to report that my weight this morning was 232.8 pounds! I am well on my way to losing this albatross called weight. Okay so my start weight was 238 this round so I'm down almost 6 pounds! Yippee! My goal is to be 229 pounds by Saturday, this Saturday. So 4 pounds is the goal for this week. My challenges this week will be following a planned menu. I haven't prepared a menu nor do I have food that's convenient. I've learned in my years of dieting that I have to have foods easily accessible. I always gravitate toward foods that I can grab and go. Typically those foods are never good for you. Other than fruit, and those foods are not allowed during the Induction Phase of Atkins.

Well I'm going to do some Wii activities with my little me, she is my new personal trainer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...