July 19, 2011

My Atkins starter kit

Hello all! I got a surprise in the mail today! It was my Atkins diet starter kit. I signed up for it a few days ago. To be honest I don't remember the exact date, but I'm more than sure it was about a week ago.

Anyway, so I received a box containing the following:
The Atkins Quick Start Guide
-Includes details on the new book, The New Atkins for a New You, and a great rebate offer to save you $3.00
-Also includes a $1.00 off coupon for any Atkins Bar 5-pack or Shake 4-pack
Pocket carb counter and acceptable foods list
Atkins Chef Recipes
3 Atkins Bars
-1 Atkins Day Break Bar- part of a perfect "Grab n' Go" breakfast or mid-morning snack
-2 Atkins Avantage Bars- great as a meal or snack any time of day.

So I got all of that for FREE! I registered on the website and so can you if you are interested in starting the Atkins diet.

In addition to receiving the starter kit today I lost another pound!!! Woo Hoo!! So I'm down to 230.8 pounds!!! I am less than a pound from my first weight loss goal!! Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...