July 8, 2011

Progress!

Hello friends!

I hope this blog post finds you well. So I am on day I dont know of the Atkins diet. I think its day 5 and I am down to 233.6 pounds. In order for me to keep track of my progress I am going to be a bold woman and post my weight! I know bold!

So in order to do the Atkins or any diet effectively you need to select your foods wisely. Don't assume anything. For example, dont assume that just because it is meat without any breading that there are no carbs. Did you know a package of tuna in "water" actually contains vegetable broth? Also did you know that I have yet to find a deli/lunch meat that has NO nitrate or Sugar! I don't think it exists.

When I read the Atkins book and read the part that Dr Atkins wants you to take the time to read labels and estimate you may be in the store for 3 hours or more...they were not lying. Ugh! Talk about a chore! But then I have to think to myself that I have to stay focused on my goal and I have to do whatever it takes.

So far things are looking up and I can realistically see me being the size 14 I plan to be for the wedding and my daughter's birthday.

Things are looking up for me and I hope the same goes for you! Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...