July 20, 2011

I did it!!!

Yay me!!! This morning I got on the scale and it said I was 229.8 pounds!!! I made it!!! I am so excited and motivated. I honestly didn't think I would ever make it to this weight. Achieving this goal really motivates me to stay focused on the diet now more than ever. So now that I am at this weight my next weight goal will be 219 by July 31. That will mean I should be a size 16. Which will be great because my dress for the wedding is a size 18W but the chest is a bit tight. So if I can lose an inch or two between now and then the dress will fit perfectly.

My game plan will be the following: Go to the gym everyday from now thru the 30th and walk on the treadmill for 45 mins. I am not sure if want to commit to doing to C25K program the whole time but I will dedication to the program. In addition, I will do crunches, jack knifes, push ups, and lunges. I want to really focus on cardio while doing a bit of resistant and weight training to get me to my goal faster. So I will report my progress right here!

Good luck on YOUR journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...