July 12, 2011

I eeked a little progress

Today like other days in my recent past have been quite stressful at work. Tasks and projects come from everywhere and I am expected to handle it. Ugh! Don't get me wrong I truly appreciate the job I have and I do love my job. It's just one of those days that completely breaks you down when you already feel broken.

Okay so enough of my pity party. My weigh in today was 232.4. Not too bad, not spectacular but I will take it because the number is moving in the right direction.

I had 5 sausage links for breakfast and I broke down and had a Zbar as a snack. For lunch I had tuna salad and dinner I have to say spam and cheese. I consumed about 6 glasses. That is my downfall is not consuming enough water. I will continue to work on that weakness. Since I was feeling under the weather I wasnt able to workout with little me. I will have to make it up to her tomorrow.

Well I will check in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...