September 26, 2011

Motionless Exercise

You read that right folks. Motionless exercise. It may seem like a gimmick to separate you from your money but I am here to tell you that it works. Well I did it years ago and it worked for me back then and I am hoping it works for me now. I announced the other day that I was doing a 10 week challenge. It was just a way for me to challenge myself to lose approximately 20 pounds and/or go down to a size 14 but hopefully a 12.

Well I want the odds in my favor...I want to ensure I get to a size 12/14 in 10 weeks. The other day I found a fitness system I purchased about 5 years ago. Its called 7 Shapely secrets. It is a 7 minute motionless exercise video.


It's basically tensing your muscles for 25 seconds per rep and there are 2-4 reps per set.  Think the strong man pose with your arms at a 90 degree angle. That is one of the advanced poses.

So I started today, here are my current measurements:

Size: 18
Weight: 221.8
Neck:14.75"
Bust: 48.5"
Waist: 43.5"
Stomach (you know the "mother's apron" or lovingly known as the "pooch":48"
Hips: 47"
Right thigh: 27.5"
Right Arm: 13.75"

I will take my measurements in 14 days to see how many inches I lose and if I lose a dress size too. If it works I will do two more 14 day rounds to see if I'm able to get to a size 12 in less than my 10 week goal. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your results!!! Motionless exercise??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes! It is the only exercise I can commit to doing every morning (there is no excuse for not doing a 7 min exercise). Yeah I can't wait to see the results too, LOL. I'm ready to wear a size 16. Hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...