September 24, 2011

Fashionable Friday: Cocktail Dress

Hello all!!

I hope you are doing well. For the past few months I've been trying to decide what I would like to do for my mom for her 75th birthday. BTW if you ever meet her please don't let her know you know her age. According to her she is 26.

Anyway, I want to take her out to a really nice restaurant. Not sure where yet. She loves Caribbean and Hispanic food so rice and pork will have to be on the menu. Well I'm still in search of that place. I would like to wear a cocktail dress to the dinner so I thought this dress would be nice to wear.
What do you think? Post your comment below. Have a great weekend!!!



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress Erika. I can't wait until we are able to wear dresses like this - it will actually make shopping fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks Jane! I can't wait either! I'm hoping this little number will be on clearance once I've reached my half way mark.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...