September 2, 2011

Fashionable Friday: Welcome Fall...er sort of!

Being a blog junkie I frequent quite a few blogs. I've been so inspired by all the fall looks being published that I had to jump in and participate!

Living in Florida we don't experience fall weather until about December...maybe. I miss living up north and going for drives to see the leaves change. I would give anything to take a deep breath of cool, crisp, clean air. Kicking piles of leaves, apple picking, and hay rides, that's my idea of fall.





Source: polyvore.com via Leeann on Pinterest




.





Source: polyvore.com via Erika on Pinterest

What are you most looking forward to now that fall is almost upon us? Post below.

Have a Happy Labor Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...