September 9, 2011

Fashionable Friday: Missoni for Target

The day is almost here my fashionistas! Mark your calendars...The Missoni brand hits the Target on September 13th!! I've been an admirer of the brand for many years but don't have the disposable income let alone the size to wear one of their famous sweater dresses. But that may change now that Target will be featuring their goods for about a month!

Here is what I would like:
{via}

The look is different from my typical preppy classic look but I would completely give it a whirl. Be sure to check out the entire collection featured on Fashionista.com

Have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love those Missoni sweater dresses - I am hoping that by next winter our Target has them. We get Stella McCartney for Target so fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well be sure you get there before Target opens. It was a madhouse at just about every Target in America. Now there is hardly anything left. Funny, there are tons of Missoni stuff for sale on ebay! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...