October 14, 2013

Mediocre to Marvelous: Hoe Downs

Huh? What is a Hoe Down you say? Nope it has nothing to do with the Do si Do or square dancing. It is a blood sugar and carb dropping exercise that I do during commercial breaks. I've learned it's the little things that add up to make the big things. That means if I want to see the weight drop I've got to do a little something everyday.






I've spoken about T-Tapp in the past and attempted to do the 60 day challenge but was unable to because of my knees and other circumstances. HoeDowns are my go to cardio exercise if the day has flashed before my eyes and I haven't worked out. When you watch the video it may not seem like much but believe me you will feel the burn and even maybe break a sweat. I challenge you to do a set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...