October 3, 2013

Updates: Blog changes + design

Hi there! I hope you're having a great week and if you're not this video should put a smile on your face. Besides tomorrow is Friday! Woo Hoo!

I have a few updates to share. First I'm going to make some changes to the blog. I've haphazardly  dabbled with the design but since I'm working on my professional design portfolio I thought I would really spruce up my design. With that being said my blog name (for now) will be "ShopGirl gets Skinny" since I've always wanted a separate blog to document my weight loss journey. You will still be able to access it via erikabydesignblog.blogspot.com so there are no changes there. Just the header sign will be changing. I've taken a hiatus on my main blog ShopGirl Speaks but plan to get back into full swing once I get a handle on my schedule.

Speaking of schedule, my blog schedule here will be the following; Monday's will be Mediocre to Marvelous posts, 2 Tuesdays out of the month will be Tasty Tuesdays which will focus on low carb recipes. Wednesdays will rotate between Wordless and Weight Loss and Friday's will be Fashionable Fridays. I will post any major events that affect my journey on Tuesday's or Thursdays but they may be sprinkled into the main post themes as well.


Let me know if you're interested in seeing anything here, I'd love to hear your suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...