October 28, 2013

Mediocre to Marvelous: Last + This Week


So uh I was a bit advantageous last week to say the least. I uh worked out ONE DAY yep, you read that right. I didn't even walk or do any exercise during commercial breaks either. My job(s) and school have taken up so much of my time that I admit working out was not high on my list of priorities. Alright it wasn't on the list! There I said it.

*Deep Cleansing Breath*

Let's try this again. I'm working on a new list of this week's goals, but I won't be as aggressive. It seems like I jinx myself when I post what I'm going to do versus what I did. I want to stay accountable to this blog but it seems like my inner child has a tantrum and doesn't want to do what I plan to do.

Fortunately I'm not discouraged. I can't stop. I HAVE to get healthy. It's not an option to remain status quo. Without further adieu here's this week's Mediocre to Marvelous list.

Fitness
3 days of Jillian Michaels or T-Tapp 18 min exercise
2 days of walking or walking DVD

Finances
Write out budget for 2 weeks

Food
Plan 3 dinners

I'm keeping it a bit light yet still challenging so I can get a smidge closer to my goals. How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...