August 21, 2011

I'm moving on...

...to the next phase of the Atkins diet plan. I was surfing the web and found an article about 7 mistakes you may be making on your low carb diet. Well I was guilty of 4 of the 7 mistakes! Yikes!!! My original plan was to remain in the Induction phase until I reached 199 pounds. After reading the article I am really doing myself an injustice by staying so long in the initial phase.


I have to admit it was my fear of choosing the wrong foods and slowing down my weight loss progress that prevented me from moving on to the next phase. But I eventually have to figure out what foods I will be able to eat and what foods I must avoid. The sooner I start that phase the better. I have to learn what my carb limit will be...that is what I fear, the trial and error process. Ugh! I don't want to do it. I must if I am going to reach my weight loss goal I guess.


Anyhoo, I'm off to bed. What are your thoughts about being on a diet but your fears are preventing you from moving to the next phase of your diet plan? How are you going to approach the challenge you face? If you have any suggestions please feel free to leave them below. Biting my nails right now. I'm a big girl. I'm a big girl. (Oh yeah I am a big girl...whole reason why I'm here, LOL) I can do this...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...