August 19, 2011

Fashionable Friday: Boatnecks & Cardis & Animal Prints...Oh My!

Happy Friday Fashionistas!!!



I love classic preppy looks and as always J Crew delivers. I am a very casual dresser. Jeans, boatneck tee shirt or blouse and a cardigan or sweater set. Since I have quite a large chest I typically opt for the twinset as opposed to a shirt and blazer. I always feel like a linebacker in women's clothing when i wear a blazer. So I choose the twinset and top it with my signature pearls. One thing I look forward to when I achieve my goal weight is wearing a blazer.


{steve madden shoes, scout bag}


My go to staple shoe is a loafer or ballet flat. I love flats. Whether they're boring or unique I just love em! Heels...I'll pass. Now when I get to my goal weight maybe that will change...but for now gimme FLATS!

So what is your casual style? Post your comments below. Thanks for stopping by. Happy weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...