August 4, 2011

I need to go on vacation more often!

Hello all!

This blog post will be a bit short. I am still on vacation. We just got back from Park City, Utah for my brother's wedding. All I can say is when can we move! That place is unbelievable! Clean crisp air and people who take pride in personal health! Uh oh, I've used too many exclamation points and I've only written a handful of sentences. I have to say I felt GREAT when was there! It really makes a difference when your environment is conducive to losing weight and great health. The reason for my blog post is that I did my morning weigh in and I am 226.6 pounds! Woo Hoo!! Now is not the time for me to tell you that I had McDonald's QPC AND fries...yes fries yesterday. Yep I did. I was hungry and I had had my last Atkin's Advantage bar. So it was Mikey D's. I drank water though. And while on vacay I worked out at the gym in addition to taking every opportunity to walk around the sprawling resort's campus. So now we are off to Orlando for a fun filled birthday weekend for my little Me who turns 7 Saturday. I'll try to tweet while I'm away. But I will post my next blog post on Sunday when we return. Gotta get the laundry before we go. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic job on the weight loss, well done!!!! There's a couple more exclamation points for you, but you totally deserve them!!!!!

    I was wondering, if you wouldn't mind, but I would like to do a Fashionable Friday post as well. I know I am totally stealing your idea, but I just love it and I would definitely link back to you as well - it is just so great for motivation. I bought a size 12 (US 8) skirt the other day and my husband asked "why are you buying that?" I said "because I am going to wear it" and it was all thanks to your Fashionable Friday post. All I could think about was the pictures of those gorgeous dresses you had put up and I was imagining myself wearing them - sounds corny I know, but it seems to be working and keeping my motivation high.

    Have a fantastic weekend and I hope little you has an awesome 7th birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jane! Kudos to you for buying a size 8!!! Woo hoo!!! Of course you can do a Fashionable Friday post too. I am flattered! I say whatever is going to motivate you...Do it! Thanks for Maddy's birthday wishes. We sweat buckets since we went to Walt Disney World, but we had a great time! I look forward to reading about your Fashionable Fridays! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...