August 13, 2011

Overcoming sabotaging thoughts and a video

I don't know about you but from time to time I have sabotaging thoughts. Sabotaging thoughts are thoughts that sneakily creep up on you when you are progressing along smoothly with positive thoughts and actions. When on a diet or a weight loss regime it's the voice that says "Come on you can have a piece of cake, you've been so good" or "Who are you fooling you're not going to reach your goal weight, give up now this is too much work." Well you CAN overcome and conquer those thoughts.


I love this song and the 80's look La Roux is rocking in the video! My little "Me" told me about this song when we were out bowling in Utah. I love the lyrics. "I'm Bulletproof" I'm not going to let those sabotaging thoughts take over. I'll play this song when I feel like the thoughts are trying to move in and mess me up. What's your strategy for overcoming sabotaging thoughts?


Remember you are who you THINK you are! You are AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...