August 12, 2011

See Banana Republic’s Complete Mad Men Collection

Hello you Fashionistas!

Monday I received this month's Lucky Magazine and there it was, an ad for the MadMen collection at Banana Republic!!!! I don't watch the tv show but I do LOVE fashions from the 50's and 60's! Unfortunately when I went to Banana Republic's website for images there were none. Here are a few images I found on StyleCaster.






The link below will take you to a slideshow of the new collection as well.

See Banana Republic’s Complete Mad Men Collection

Fashion silhouettes from the 50's to about the mid-60's are by far my favorite. Ladies were dressed like ladies and not hookers. I know that statement is a bit harsh but I'm about tired of the skinny jeans, sequin tops, and 6 inch platform hooker stiletos look. I think women can wear clothing that enhances their figure without having to wear something skimpy or too revealing. Let's leave something to the imagination ladies.

I also love 80's preppy...argyle sweaters, Lacoste shirts, Sperry topsider shoes, and Tretorn sneakers, there isn't anything like it!!! What era do your favorite fashions come from? Do you wear them now or will your wear them when you get closer to your goal weight? Post your comments below, I can't wait to see what you post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...