August 9, 2011

Tasty Tuesday: Low Carb Recipe Website

Hey low-carbers! I am plugging along on my atkins/PCOS diet and doing pretty well. A friend of mine who has been a low carber for over a year shared one of the best low carb recipes sites ever!

Low Carb Luxury

This website is chock full of recipes, articles and resources for the low-carb dieter. I am going to have regular blog posts titled "Tasty Tuesdays" and they will feature recipes that I prepare and share with you. Just to let you know many of the recipes I try out may come from this site. I will always let you know the source of the recipe so you know where you can find the information for yourself. So if you are looking for some low carb recipe reviews be sure you check back here on Tuesdays.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to comment. Come back real soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...